WeLcOmE

Glad to see and hear from you all here! If there is something you'd like me to cover either in blog or vlog...let me know!

As Always-Keep your eyes where they should be, in a comic book ~Smiles, Brieanna

Monday, August 15, 2011

POLL TIME 08/14/11

There is a poll up now on my blog page. What should I cosplay next! Check it out and make my next cosplay. =) Can't wait to see what you all choose. There are also share buttons for twitter and facebook now so share away and let's network a lot more. Whatcha wanna hear next?

9 comments:

  1. I wanna see you as one of the sailors... cause there so hot XD I have no idea why. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animus from the Elvatron Chronicles. She's a bit sexy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still say Aspen Matthews and Witchblade. :o) Magdalena would be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Animus would be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think animus is gonna rock, that's in february. might have her sooner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polaris from X-Force or Lady Doc Ock from late 90's Amazing Spider-Man.

    ReplyDelete