WeLcOmE

Glad to see and hear from you all here! If there is something you'd like me to cover either in blog or vlog...let me know!

As Always-Keep your eyes where they should be, in a comic book ~Smiles, Brieanna

Friday, April 15, 2011

Salems Daughter, The Haunting



You want fantasy, horror, and sexy....then you heard them right, you want Zenescope. To the right is another amazing exclusive cover coming in July to SDCC by Mike DeBalfo. Don't miss out on it, see it hear and be ready to get your lucky hands on it in July.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brieanna, Its me, Tiago Herman.I loved your blog about the news of Zenescope. I already am following you here, my icon is a blonde girl and the name is Hellmanns Pinup Man.

    So, I already posted your caricature in my Ilustration Topic.
    Thank you very much !!! ^_^"

    ReplyDelete