WeLcOmE

Glad to see and hear from you all here! If there is something you'd like me to cover either in blog or vlog...let me know!

As Always-Keep your eyes where they should be, in a comic book ~Smiles, Brieanna

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So, it's been a while! I'm gonna be posting here until my site is up and running. I registered my domain under brieannabrock.com Now I just have to get the website built. Just recently I walked away from a comic site I was involved with comicbooked.com, so you won't see any further posts from me there. I do hope you continue to follow me though. I'll certainly have links via Facebook, here, and my site to keep you up to date. Primarily though I want to keep you on my domain site so you're not bouncing around looking for my posts. But on the other hand some people don't all have the same user sites so sometimes spread out is good so that everyone is getting news from everywhere.

Just did my first shoot with LV Glam! Feels like it took me forever to hook up with them but I'm so glad that I did. We had a blast. I'll have a lot of pictures posted to my site within the next 2 weeks. This though is a picture from that shoot by a talented photographer. Thought I'd include it with this news and let ya get a sneak peek.

Thank you for your continued support and for following my blogs and pics. I appreciate you more than I could ever say in words. My main goal is to promote others and to publish our comics and such.

As Always, Keep your eyes where they should be, in a comic book~Smiles, Brieanna Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment