WeLcOmE

Glad to see and hear from you all here! If there is something you'd like me to cover either in blog or vlog...let me know!

As Always-Keep your eyes where they should be, in a comic book ~Smiles, Brieanna

Friday, August 12, 2011

Topless for Star Trek & Star Wars ?


Here's what to expect: The debate will be moderated by two costumed hosts. Nerdcore rapper Schaffer the Darklord will advocate Star Wars using his team of sexy Siths and amorous Amidalas. Then vaudevillian voyager Nelson Lugo will have his team of cheeky Trekkies perform on Star Trek's behalf. Once both have unveiled their cases and exposed the other side as a bunch of b00bs, the audience will vote on the victor.

Ellen Stewart Theatre at La Mama on August 17th at 2pm. Time for awesome Nakedness!

If I could be there, I certainly would...so I sure hope someone tells me how this was =)

2 comments:

  1. Star Wars wins. Hands Down. The Force always wins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both but agree, am certainly bigger with the Star Wars genre =)

    ReplyDelete